Hello from the Colorado, Colorado Springs Mission

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week #15 It's really cold here!

Hello from the Colorado, Colorado Springs Mission



It is really cold here!



It's been almost 4 months already, that's so crazy!  Each week is just blowing by!  So this last week we had the opportunity to find 2 more investigators to teach!  We taught the first discussion and it went really well! You could really feel the spirit there.  Later this week we also received a call from one of our returning less active members who said her daughter is interested in hearing the lessons and talks about wanting to get baptized!  We were so excited!  The work never ceases!

This week we also had several opportunities to provide service.  We are finishing installing drywall for a part-member family in their garages and it's a HUGE project.  It took us a couple hours to partially do of one of the garages.  So this project may take a while but it's fun, and I'm learning good life skills!

Feeding a Giraffe
Later this week we got to volunteer at the Cheyenne Meadows Zoo!  It was super fun!  I got to help clean elephant cages, clean pony bins, and much more.  Afterwards we got to feed the elephants and giraffes. Feeding the giraffes was pretty fun as you can see from my pictures!   I hope it isn't too bad!  I'll be sure to wear layers, and my testimony keeps me warm at night *So flippin' warm!
Kyle, with your hand not the mouth!
This upcoming week is supposed to be really cold!

I hope you all have a great week.  We have to get running, but I love and miss you all!  

Have a great week!

God is Great!


Elder Gillingwater

No comments:

Post a Comment