Hello from the Colorado, Colorado Springs Mission

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Super Busy and Working Hard! - Week #41


Helen Hunt Falls

Sorry that this is a day late.  You can blame me for that.  We had a really busy day yesterday and didn't even have time to email.  I'll give you all some quick updates.  Both my companion and I are staying in the Cheyenne Mountain YSA ward for another 6 weeks.  I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful companion.  He's been a real strength and we're working really hard together.  Our investigators baptism moved from this Friday to this Sunday morning because her boyfriend, the one baptizing her, his flight wasn't going to make it on time for the service.  We're eager and excited for her to participate in the ordinance of Baptism and make that covenant with the Lord.  

We went to Helen Hunt Falls for P-Day and its really pretty there.  I'll send some pictures.  This week we also got to visit with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.  It was such a great experience.  He shared some really great points and I took notes!  I don't have them with me now, but I can send some out in my next email.  I also got to shake his hand and introduce myself.  It was pretty cool!  I apologize for the lack of depth in this email.  I will make up for it next week.  I love you all so much!  You're wonderful and a great support group.  Take care.


God is Great!

Elder Gillingwater

No comments:

Post a Comment